6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Independent developer Simone Bevilacqua has released an update for BOH. The retro action game of exploration challenges players to travel through trap filled corridors, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies as they quest to find and defeat the Evil Masters. BOH features 25 missions and 5 difficulty levels.
Today sees the release to update9, which:Click over to the link below for more information.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website at www.bohthegame.com.
- adds secret missions, i.e. missions that remain hidden until one or more other missions are completed;
- reworks hidden passages so that they follow the orientation of barriers and are / can be perfectly unified with them;
- re-adds trembling to fixed lights;
- improves video modes suggestions by indicating also the optimal zoom factors;
- forces recalculation of global time also when 0:00;
- retouches themes;
- improves missions "getting started" and "unequal alternatives";
- fixes mission "watch your step!" (it had been left in a test/altered state);
- fixes pits near barriers (in some cases they may have looked weird);
- adds two new missions;
- adds the latest expansions;
- updates the manuals;
- applies various other changes.
The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.
Please also note that, on this occasion, all the other update packages have been reworked: besides better installers/updaters, they now include also all the expansions, so that it is no longer necessary to install the latter manually.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 25, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.