The Sims 3: Design & High-Tech Stuff Screenshots
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
A collection of new screenshots for Design & High Tech Stuff, a new stuff pack expansion for The Sims 3, are now available. The pack will add a variety of new items to the popular sim title including three items returning from the previous two Sims titles: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
Transform your Simsí homes into sleek, edgy apartments with The Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff. With a host of new items for the most lived-in rooms in your Simsí homes, including slick gadgets for your high-tech home office, a next-gen gaming system for the killer game room, modern furniture for the most contemporary living room, and more, your Sims can now give their homes an ultra-modern makeover!Learn more about The Sims 3 and its expansions the links below.
Worthplaying: Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff Screens
After you modernize their homes, turn your attention to their wardrobes and give them an overhaul with sophisticated, cutting-edge fashions. Whether itís your Sims themselves or their homes that needs a new look, The Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff lets you catapult your Sims into a more modern, stylish lifestyle!
- Add high-end furnishings to your Sims bedroom, entertainment room, office and patio.
- Transform your Simsí homes into cutting-edge spaces with contemporary sofas, sleek coffee tables, and eclectic art.
- Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos, and more.
- Upgrade your Simsí wardrobes with fashion-forward apparel, tailored suits, and sophisticated outerwear.
- Plus Bonus Anniversary Items! This special 10th Anniversary pack also includes three well-loved items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
The Sims 3
Buy The Sims 3
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.