Wiz Solitaire 1.45 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Tellini today is please to announce Wiz Solitaire 1.45 for Mac OS X. Wiz Solitaire is a collection of several classic card games including Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider. Wiz Solitaire supports different deck formats allowing gamers to choose between thousands of available card sets or create their own decks with the included Deck Editor.
Recent releases have added two important features: Gaps has been included among the available games and the user interface has been localised in Japanese.Wiz Solitaire is a shareware product and can be ordered through the online store at the link below for 15 EUR. Registered users are free to upgrade to any 1.x version of the product. The trial version is available on the website.
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
- More than 25 types of solitaire
- Detailed statistics
- Unlimited undo
- "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
- Save games and resume them later
- Resizable window: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution
- Two different decks shipped with the application and several others alrady available on the net
Wiz Solitaire requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.