Soldak Conjures A New Din's Curse Character Class
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment, known for its Depths of Peril and Kivi's Underworld fantasy games, has released more new information about the upcoming action RPG, Din's Curse. The latest update reveals the game's Conjurer class and its associated specialties: Warlock, Necromancer, and Sorcerer. This is the fourth revealed class of the six planned for the game.
ConjurerClick over to the site below to read more about the game's classes.
Din's Curse Classes
Dark magic courses through steely veins. Mighty power rest in the palms of the conjurers including mastery of lightning, vile curses and diseases, calling forth demons from beyond and raising the dead as mindless slaves.
Specialties: Warlock, Necromancer, and Sorcerer.
This mercenary has mastered monster magic, curses, and the summoning of demons to pit against anyone foolishly in the way.
Bonuses: higher defense per dexterity, higher mana per intelligence, and higher mana regen per intelligence
Mana gen: Dark Sacrifice skill
Armor: Cloth and Capes
- Shadow Bolt - A magic damage attack spell.
- Summon Chaos Lord - Summons a Chaos Lord. Can only control one demon type at a time. Each skill level increases the Chaos Lord level by 1.
- Summon Scree - Summons a Scree. Can only control one demon type at a time. Each skill level increases the Scree level by 1. Max count increases every 2 skill levels.
- Summon Fury - Summons a Fury. Can only control one demon type at a time. Each skill level increases the Fury level by 1. Max count increases every 4 skill levels.
- Demon Mastery - Enhances the following demon skills: Summon Chaos Lord, Summon Scree, and Summon Fury. Each skill level raises summoned demons damage by 4%.
- Curse of Enfeeblement - Target causes less damage for a short period.
- Curse of Pain - Slows down the target's attack for a short period.
- Curse of Vulnerability - Makes target more susceptible to fire, cold, poison and lightning for a short period.
- Curse of Stammer - Increases the target's spell cast time for a short period.
- Dark Sacrifice - Converts health into mana. Beware: this can kill you!
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.