BOH Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Independent developer Simone Bevilacqua has released an update for BOH. The retro action game of exploration challenges players to travel through trap filled corridors, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies as they quest to find and defeat the Evil Masters. BOH features 25 missions and 5 difficulty levels.
Learn more about the game at the site below.
- adds one-way passages;
- adds flying enemies;
- changes the functioning of teleports: weapons are not inhibited anymore; enemies are not scared away anymore; the activation wait is shorter; enemies are destroyed if they touch the character during teleporting;
- improves the visual feedback of hits in theme "vectors";
- increases the intensity of shot lights;
- fixes some minor glitches in the themes "C64", "default" and "vectors";
- adds the mission "skill challenge";
- retouches several missions (also making use of one-way passages);
- adds the Norwegian translation;
- re-assigns some map characters for an even more logical arrangement and, therefore, an easier development of missions;
- adds graying-out of the menu interface when another application gets the focus;
- extends/improves the manuals;
- applies some other changes/optimizations.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.