Din's Curse: Warrior Class, Scavenger Creature Revealed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment, known for its Depths of Peril and Kivi's Underworld fantasy games, has released more new information about the upcoming action RPG, Din's Curse. The latest updates include a description of the Warrior class and its specialties as well as a bestiary entry for the Scavenger.
In Din's Curse, there are 6 full classes and then hybrids. The difference is that a full class has 3 specialties and a hybrid character gets to choose ANY 2 specialties. Whether you choose to play a full class or a hybrid is up to you.Click over to the links below to read more.
Din's Curse Classes
Muscle bound heroes employ brute force through almost any blunt or pointy object to demolish foolish foes.
Specialties: Weaponmaster, Gladiator, and Defender.
This bruiser goes straight for the kill, an expert in various weapons.
Bonuses: higher attack per dexterity and higher damage per strength
Mana gen: Mana gain on successful hit
Armor: Cloth and Leather
Weapons: Maces, Swords, and Axes
- Power Strike - A powerful attack causing extra damage to the enemy.
- Whirlwind - Spreads pain to multiple opponents, up to 5 within range.
- Devastating Blow - A very powerful attack, all of the warrior's mana channels into one mighty blow.
- Adrenaline - Speeds up your attacks for a moment.
- Perfect Strike - Increases the chance to hit your target for a moment.
- Arms Mastery - Improves combat performance with any weapon.
- Sword Mastery - Improves sword combat performance.
- Axe Mastery - Improves axe combat performance.
- Mace Mastery - Improves mace combat performance.
- Bleed - Hits are more likely to cause deep wounds.
Din's Curse Monsters
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.