Grappling Hook Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
SpeedRunGames has released Grappling Hook for Mac OS X and Windows. The first-person action puzzle/platform game challenges players to use a grappling hook to overcome various obstacles. Grappling Hook features 22 levels, 30 achievements, and 176 challenges. Eight additional free levels are planned for release within the next two weeks.
Grappling Hook is an innovative first-person action puzzle / platform game. You use the Grappling Hook as a mighty high-tech tool to overcome various challenging obstacles by performing incredible moves and fast combinations of daring tricks. The dynamic and surprising levels open opportunities to use the Grappling Hook in unique ways never seen before in a game. Making your way through the levels requires both skill and creativity, while the increasing difficulty pushes you to become a real master of the Grappling Hook.A 5-level demo of Grappling Hook is offered on the website below. The full game costs $19.95 (USD).
- Perform daring moves and tricks with the Grappling Hook.
- Solve challenging gameplay and action puzzles.
- Beat 22 dynamic, animated, and unique levels.
- Earn 30 cool achievements and master 176 challenges.
- 2.0 Ghz processor, 1 GB RAM
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X700
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 2600/ better
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or better
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 16, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.