Depths Of Peril Version 1.015 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released patch 1.015 for the action/strategy RPG, Depths of Peril. The update includes a variety of changes and bug fixes.
In the game players take the role of a faction leader engaged in defending the barbarian city of Jorvik. Along the way players venture forth to complete quests and fight monsters while at the same time preparing to defeat rival factions in the race to rule the city.
Here's a list of changes in the latest patch:
A new demo for Depths of Peril is also available. Click over to the link below for more information.
Depths Of Peril Patches
- fixed Cuastic Grotto spelling
- fixed localization issue on vendor and bookshelf screens
- fixed Ember Necklace not localized correctly
- made Stats::increaseStat a bit safer from overflows
- can now give food/potions to people from other covenants if adventuring with them
- now recruits from other covenants keep their bonuses after death
- fixed next target command
- fixed treasure map quests to not get out of range of the world
- made kidnapping quest a bit easier
- fixed a rare item drop crash on Mac
- fixed fire mastery not effecting Spontaneous Combustion correctly
- fixed sweepingflames, ice storm, chain lightning, ball lightning mastery issues
- fixed a way npcs could potentially get stuck casting
Depths of Peril
Buy Depths of Peril
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.