Eschalon: Book II Box Art Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Basilisk Games recently posted an image of the CD packaging for Eschalon: Book II, the upcoming second title in its planned "old school" RPG trilogy. The game will continue the storyline from the previous title and feature more than 60 gameplay enhancements.
Eschalon: Book II Features:
- Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007’s award winning RPG Eschalon: Book I, although no previous experience is needed to play and enjoy Book II.
- Book II will be available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary) and Linux-based computers.
- Play as a male or female character.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution.
- Most tiles have been re-rendered to take advantage of the higher engine resolution. Hundreds of new graphic elements, tiles, sound effects and music means Book II is not just a remix of the previous game.
- New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn’t just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
- Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
- Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
- “Equipment configuration” presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
- New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
Head over to the page below for more information.
Basilisk Games: Book II Box Art
Eschalon: Book II
Buy Eschalon: Book II
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.