Peter's Jigsaws Comes To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Mulawa Dreaming has released a Mac version of Peter's Jigsaws. The subscription based digital jigsaw puzzle title gives players the chance to solve a new puzzle every week. Peter's Jigsaws features puzzles up to 300 pieces in size, fullscreen puzzles, and automatic edge find.
Features:Peter's Jigsaws requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher and includes 2 free puzzles with the initial download. Mulawa is currently offering Mac users a free month's subscription. For $15 users can subscribe to a year's worth of jigsaw puzzles.
- pick up and put down rather than dragging
- each piece hand crafted
- every piece different
- up to 300 pieces
- puzzles are fullscreen
- pieces snap into position
- PJ can find all the edge pieces for you
- you can choose to work on a puzzle without seeing the picture first
- the pieces are all rotated but you can have them all the right way up if you prefer
- five sorting boxes
Click over to the links below to learn more about the game.
Mac Free Month Subscription Sign Up
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.