Zuma's Revenge! Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
PopCap Games recently announced the release of Zuma’s Revenge!, the sequel to the original marble shooter. The game reinvents the marble shooting, color matching action of the original with high-resolution graphics, new game mechanics, all-new modes, and new power-ups.
In Zuma players take the role of a fearless ball-shooting frog, exploring ancient temples and ruins. By firing colored spheres into an advancing chain of balls to make matches of three or more, the frog blasts his way through a series of arcade challenges. The sequel brings players to an all-new setting, the Polynesian paradise of Zhaka Mu,
The ribbeting sequel to the ball-blasting classic! System Requirements:
Enter an all-new world of Zuma where evil tiki bosses rule the land! Conquer over 60 levels by firing stone spheres to make matches and destroy the deadly stream of balls, then take on six tiki boss battles and guide your agile amphibian to victory!
Leap into action in four game modes with explosive new features and amazing new gameplay: Slide and hop for smarter shots, hit targets for exotic bonuses, and detonate new power-up balls! Will you succumb to the perilous pitfalls, or can you tame the jungle in this PopCap ball-blasting challenge?
• Take on the tikis in four game modes: Adventure, Challenge, Iron Frog and Heroic Frog
• Score explosive power-ups including three new shots
• Explore new gameplay like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
• Enjoy amazing graphics and effects and save your stats in the Tiki Temple!
• Mac OS X 10.4.11 and laterZuma’s Revenge! costs US$19.95 for the full version. Check out the links below for more information.
• 1 GB Ram
• Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz Processor
• Internet connection required to register and download the game.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 14, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.