Eschalon Book II: Two New Screenshots
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Basilisk Games' recently launched an updated version of its website which includes two new screenshots from Eschalon: Book II, the upcoming second title in its planned "old school" RPG trilogy. The screens depict the frozen arctic Northland Expanse as well as some new graphical elements of the user interface.
• Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007’s award winning RPG Eschalon: Book I, although no previous experience is needed to play and enjoy Book II.Head over to the page below for more information.
Eschalon Book II Screenshots
• Book II will be available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary) and Linux-based computers.
• Play as a male or female character.
• 1024 x 768 native resolution.
• Most tiles have been re-rendered to take advantage of the higher engine resolution. Hundreds of new graphic elements, tiles, sound effects and music means Book II is not just a remix of the previous game.
• New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn’t just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
• Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
• Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
• “Equipment configuration” presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
• New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
Eschalon: Book II
Buy Eschalon: Book II
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.