QuantZ Action Puzzler Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Montreal video game development studio Gamerizon has announced the release of QuantZ, a new action puzzle game for Mac and PC. The game merges elements from different genres such as Marble Popper, Action Puzzle, and Match 3, challenging players to move around a cube in order to land colorful marbles in strategic places for the creation of chain reactions. QuantZ features more than 50 hours of gameplay and three different game modes.
“With QuantZ, we wanted to create a totally immersive experience that was gamer friendly, but with a real depth of play. We paid special attention to the game play, the physics, and the visual and audio effects to create a game that exceeded our expectations,” said the Lizée brothers and Dominique Bélanger, co-founders of Gamerizon studio. “We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the different game modes in order to offer a variety of game play and a game life unmatched for a casual game. We are thrilled to finally make it available to fans and are convinced that the game will please a very broad and varied audience.”
QuantZ offers an organic gaming experience that is friendly and progressive. Players will automatically feel they are on familiar ground as they explore the different modes and levels. Because of its accessible and intuitive controls, combined with cutting edge physics, it is not necessary to play an excessive amount of time to enjoy QuantZ; each player can play it at his or her own speed, for 5 minutes or several hours. Immersive and captivating, QuantZ marks a new generation of action puzzle game, featuring:
- Tactile and instinctive controls: Moving the cube is easy. Because it feels like you’re holding it in your hands, the possibilities are endless.
- Simple and progressive game play: While the game is simple, the rules create a rich gaming environment.
- Emotion-building audio: The 100% original musical compositions and its progressive audio environment perfectly merge with the visual environment, offering a degree of immersion never experienced before in an action-puzzle video game.
QuantZ offers more than 50 hours of unique game play and three different game modes:
- The Strategy mode, which includes 12 levels to explore
- The Action mode, where reactions prevail over reflection
- The Puzzle mode, which offers more than a hundred riddles to solve
The full version of QuantZ is available for $12.99. Click on the links below to learn more.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.