Alien Shooter 2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 5 comments
Virtual Programming has announced the Mac release of Alien Shooter 2 a title which combines elements of arcade action and role playing games. Alien Shooter 2 features both co-op and single player gameplay, 3 game modes, over 250 levels, more than 50 types of weapons, and a storyline with multiple paths to completion.
• More than 50 types of weapons - now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemiesRequirements:
• More than 20 types of useful gadgets - from flash lights, radars and medkits to battle drones
• 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Network game;
• Dynamic music and sound effects.
• Entire game is playable co-operatively with another player
• Build up your Island World with all manner of Pipelines
• Enhanced visuals & a variety characters to help and hinder
• Attacks & damage, new pieces, new play mechanics, multiple floozes
• 250+ levels set across 8 themed locations
• Mac OS X 10.5 or higherAlien Shooter 2 costs $19.95 (£14.95, €19.95). Head over to the links below for more information.
• Any Intel CPU
• 512 MB Memory
• 3 GB Hard Disk space
• Internet connection for product registration
Alien Shooter 2
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.