Ubisoft Seeking Lead Game Designer For New RPG
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
A recent job listing ad on Gamasutra revealed that Ubisoft Entertainment Shanghai is looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer to work on an upcoming role playing game project. The game will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PCs, and Macs.
Ubisoft Entertainment Shanghai is looking for an experienced and talented Lead Game Designer to develop a brand new fantasy RPG title for the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and Mac.Visit the page below to check out the rest of the ad.
Gamasutra: Ubisoft Shanghai Job Listing
If you’re dedicated to making innovative high quality games and have already collaborated to design complex systems for strategy games you could be the perfect candidate!
So what are you waiting for?
- At least 5 years of design experience in the games industry.
- Shipped at least two AAA RPG titles in a senior or lead game designer role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Able to quickly adapt to change, finding creative solutions and maintaining positive momentum in the face of adversity.
- Able to find the right balance between creativity and productivity in his proposals.
- Able to keep in mind the big picture while working on details.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the design team to develop core concepts, game systems, and game content.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the product’s critical and commercial success.
- Manages the design team to successfully meet project objectives.
- Coordinates workflow, scheduling and assignments with other team leads and ensures the information flow between both the designers and to other disciplines.
- Provides training, guidance and feedback for other designers.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.