Pipemania Released For Mac and iPhone
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has announced the release of Pipemania for Macintosh computers and Apple's iPhone. The puzzle titles challenges players to construct a grid of pipes to keep the liquid flowing through them from overflowing. The game features five modes, more than 70 levels, and single or co-op play.
Pipemania is a fast-paced puzzle game in which players lay down a pre-ordained set of pipes on a tiled grid in order to keep the Flooze, a constant flowing substance that speeds up with progression, moving through the pipes as long as possible, without overflowing. Players will need to be fast with their fingers and utilize quick and forward thinking, precise coordination, and keen awareness if they plan to survive the time constraints, pressure and accuracy needed to navigate through the game. There is no chance for players to let their guard down, as complication increases with new elements as players progress through the game.Requirements:
Pipemania tests players' skills in five different game modes - world, arcade, bonus, multiplayer, classic, and best of them all - the original Pipemania game. Players will navigate through more than 70 levels with seven different themes in order to build their Island World. The frantic puzzle game offers hours of entertainment with enhanced visuals, new play mechanics, multiple attacks and damages, various Floozes, and an army of characters for players to help and hinder along the way. The entire game can be played in single player or in co-op for competitive play between two players....
• Entire game is playable co-operatively with another player
• Build up your Island World with all manner of Pipelines
• Enhanced visuals & a variety characters to help and hinder
• Attacks & damage, new pieces, new play mechanics, multiple floozes
• 250+ levels set across 8 themed locations
• Intel/PowerPC Mac OS Tiger (10.4.11 or later) and LeopardVisit the sites below for more information about the game.
• Processor: 800 MHz eMac or higher
• RAM: 256 MB or above
• Internet connection for product registration
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.