6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
EA and Maxis have released a new patch for the Spore, Will Wright's evolutionary god sim. The patch includes fixes for bugs reported by players, gameplay tuning, the option for players to reach all Grox worlds, and allows download of creations from website directly to game.
Updates in the latest version:
• Buildings have high quality textures in the game like they do in the Editor, if display settings are on High.For more information click over to the links below.
Spore Patch Information
• Fixes occasional corrupted backgrounds on Sporepedia Cards
• Includes ongoing improvements in animation to be more responsive to weapons placed anywhere on a Creature's body.
• Increases the number of "charges" of Space Tools Player can purchase in a single transaction.
• Increases the range and damage for turrets defending against enemy spacecraft
• Enables Player to reach all Grox worlds
• Fixes a bug with the Terraform Tutorial Mission not being complete-able for all planet T-Scores by giving four basic tools to change score in any direction.
• Improves general performance across the entire game
• Improved searching in Sporepedia
• Allows download of creations from website directly to game
• YouTube movies publish as private
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.