Depths Of Peril Version 1.014 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released patch 1.014 for the action RPG, Depths of Peril. The update includes a variety of changes and bug fixes.
In the game players take the role of a faction leader engaged in defending the barbarian city of Jorvik. Along the way players venture forth to complete quests and fight monsters while at the same time preparing to defeat rival factions in the race to rule the city.
Here are a few of the changes in the latest patch:
• decreased lightningExplosion spawn countClick over to the link below for more information.
Depths Of Peril Patches
• fixed Close not localized on character screen
• added OS X 10.3.9 OpenAL installer requirement to requirements & troubleshooting sections of manual
• fixed mouse on 2nd monitor in dual monitor setup
• updated copyright
• skills ready icons no longer flash at beginning
• thief can no longer steal from kidnapped, petrified, or dead vendors
• now Crystals is localized in trade screen
Depths of Peril
Buy Depths of Peril
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.