Now Boarding 1.2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Independent game developer Gabob LLC has released and update for Now Boarding, the company's action-tycoon game. In Now Boarding, passengers must get to various destinations before they freak out. The patch brings the game to version 1.2 and includes a new map, a new option for tracking city size, performance improvements, and a variety of bug fixes.
In Now Boarding the player renovates the terminal, adding restaurants and shops to keep passengers pacified. Purchasing larger and exotic aircraft increases the capacity of passengers that can be delivered. Expanding to new cities adds customers, giving the player more income, but also magnifies complexity. Hiring employees to take over some tasks is critical in order to handle the increasing load.Now Boarding costs $14.99 (USD) as digital download purchase. A free demo is available.
The version 1.2 update is the result of ongoing efforts to bring value to fans, and further refine the game. Existing users can get the latest update by visiting their website. Features of the new update:
• Significant effort went into increasing the performance. When gameplay gets hectic, the game keeps running smoothly.
• The update includes a new map - The Caribbean! The Caribbean presents a unique layout of cities that requires new strategies. Some cities are huge and expensive, but many of the small islands are cheap. Also watch out for cities evacuating from hurricanes during parts of the year.
• New interface feature - players can now see which cities are growing or shrinking at the end of a month. When passengers from a city stay happy, that city will grow, bringing more customers.
• Thanks to great feedback from the players, the reported bugs were fixed, and gameplay is refined.
• Runs on Windows(2000, XP, Vista), Mac(OS X 10.4.11) and Linux
• 1 Ghz CPU, 512MB RAM, 12 MB Hard Drive Space
• Uses groundbreaking Adobe AIR platform
Buy Now Boarding
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.