Luxor 3 Now Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has announced the release of Luxor 3 for the Mac through its web site and digital download service, Mac Games Arcade. The game was created and published by MumboJumbo. Since first launching in 2005, the ancient Egyptian franchise has been downloaded over 65 million times worldwide and has sold over 500,000 units at retailers nationwide.
Winner of numerous awards, including the #1 casual game of 2005, the franchise truly reaches new heights in design quality and gameplay mechanics with LUXOR 3. The game introduces powerful new features including reflectors that help players make nearly impossible matches plus seven game modes including five never before seen. The title also includes dynamic branching paths and up-gradable power-ups in its more than 140 nail-biting levels.Luxor 3 is available immediately as a digital download purchase through Macgamestore.com and Mac Games Arcade. A free demo is available for download. The full version costs $19.95 (USD).
Buy Luxor 3
* Original music, enhanced animation and even more spectacular effects
* Severn unique game modes, including five never before seen
* Over 140 nail-biting levels of gameplay
* Challenging and dynamic play with branching and merging pathways
* Utilize reflectors to make matches that were otherwise impossible
* Upgradable power-ups plus exciting ball sets and shooters to unloxk
* New bonus level gameplay introduced
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Mac Games Arcade
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 4, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.