Fable: The Lost Chapters Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Feral Interactive has released a new update for Fable: The Lost Chapters. Version 1.0.1 fixes a variety of issues, improves stability and performance, and adds a built-in software update mechanism. Created by Lionhead Studios and brought to the Mac by Feral Interactive, the game invites players to take the role of a legendary Hero and create his life story from child to old man.
Changes in version 1.0.1
1. Fixed - Font appears as squares on NV 9xxx and NV 1xx series cardsVisit the links below for more information.
Fable: The Lost Chapters 1.0.1
2. Fixed - Game crash with slash in the folder path
3. Fixed - Photo Viewer, red X displayed for weekdays with accents [Italian only]
4. Fixed - User is unable to select latest save if save number goes above 30
5. Fixed - User is unable to launch the game on a second monitor [MacBookPro]
6. Updated - Support Report
7. Updated - Add Case Sensitive HDD check when launching game
8. Updated - Title Hangs when entering gameplay [MacBookPro]
9. Updated - Stability and Performance Improvements
10. Updated - New Built-in Software Update mechanism
You will need the original game disc to perform the update as this was necessary to implement the new automatic update system we have in place. The new version of the game will be a smaller application along side a data folder which holds all of the game data (as with many of our more recent titles) - both of which will be inside a new swanky looking folder called Fable TLC inside Applications. Once the game is updated and you have verified all is good, then please remove any old versions of the game.
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Buy Fable: The Lost Chapters
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.