Commander: Napoleon At War Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Freeverse has announced the release of Commander: Napoleon at War for the Mac, the second in the Commander line from the strategy captains at Firepower Entertainment and Slitherine Software.
This installment of the Commander series places the player at the brink of war in the Napoleonic era. Re-write history with the same outstanding gameplay mechanics as Commander: Europe at War, but in a new dynamic setting, complete with amazing graphics and compelling campaigns.Main Game Features:
In addition to the same seamless performance you’ve come to expect from this high level turn-based series, new features include a deeper combat system, detailed victory conditions, looting, razing, vassal states, and much more! Will you lead Napoleon’s France to an empire of infamy, or emerge as the victor to quell his ambition?
• 8 campaigns including the Grand campaign and a number of small campaigns including France’s assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815System Requirements:
• Take control of Napoleon's forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia
• Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail
• Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nation’s research
• Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more!
• Trade routes and pirate raids, fortresses and siege warfare
• 12 different unit types including: Militia, Line Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirates and Privateers
• Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more
• Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet accessibility with a selection of smaller scenarios specifically designed for multiplayer
Minimum:Commander: Napoleon at War is priced at $49.95. Follow the links below for more information.
• Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
• 1.4 GHz or higher
• 512 MB RAM
• 300 MB hard drive space minimum
• 2 GHz or higher
• 1.5 GB RAM
Commander: Napoleon At War
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 23, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.