Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has released a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the game to version 3.23 and introduces a variety of bug fixes and updates.
Features and bug fixes v3.23: Head over to the links below to learn more.
Dominions 3 Update Page
· Battles in Inferno, Cocytus and the Void could not be viewed, fixed.
· Hovering over an equipped item and pressing 'l' sends it directly to the lab. Also added a popup for the 'l'
shortcut on the next screen where you choose a commander or the lab.
· Crash during turn generation bug fixed.
· Global enchantments could incorrectly stay up if its immortal caster was permanently banished, fixed.
· Immortals could die permanently from disease, fixed.
· You could get permanently unable to appoint a new prophet in some circumstances, fixed.
· Various magic items got bonuses on returning from other planes.
· Forgotten city adventures had broken traps. E.g. the ballista only dealt 1 point of damage.
· New units: Ryujin, Shark Warrior, Shrimp Soldier, Crab General.
· AI learned how to use the seduction, lure and corrupt special abilities.
· AI can no longer ignore sea of ice and similar restrictions.
· AI could ignore target restrictions for rituals like Tidal Wave in some circumstances, fixed.
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 16, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.