Tribal Trouble 2 Beta Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Oddlabs has announced the release of an update to its public beta version of Tribal Trouble 2, the web based sequel to the company's real time strategy game of Vikings versus Islanders. TT 2 will allow gamers to play directly from the website and will feature a sales model designed "to fit pockets of all sizes." Among other things the update adds a faster default multiplayer speed and new grouping shortcuts.
What's new in version 0.7:Click over to the link below to read more.
Tribal Trouble 2
• Default multiplayer speed changed to "Faster".
• Bypass the grouping system by holding down the ALT key while selecting units.
• Press the U key to toggle the aggressive units option.
• The last part of the Finders Keepers quest has been made easier.
• Bug fix: Peasants could get stuck waiting for other peasants
gathering the same resource.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.