Depths Of Peril Beta Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released beta patch 1.014 for the Mac version of the action RPG, Depths of Peril. The update includes a variety of changes and bug fixes.
In the game players take the role of a faction leader engaged in defending the barbarian city of Jorvik. Along the way players venture forth to complete quests and fight monsters while at the same time preparing to defeat rival factions in the race to rule the city.
Here are a few of the changes in the latest beta patch:
• decreased lightningExplosion spawn countClick over to the link below for more information.
Depths Of Peril Beta Patch
• fixed Close not localized on character screen
• added OS X 10.3.9 OpenAL installer requirement to requirements & troubleshooting sections of manual
• fixed mouse on 2nd monitor in dual monitor setup
• updated copyright
• skills ready icons no longer flash at beginning
• thief can no longer steal from kidnapped, petrified, or dead vendors
• if selected resolution & 800x600 fails, now tries desktop resolution (Win only)
• now Crystals is localized in trade screen
• treaty highlight text in trade screen is now localized
• fixed a ton of typos, bad punctuation, and worded badly sentences (that was a joke :)
• fixed a menu problem when deleting a character
• added newsletter button
Depths of Peril
Buy Depths of Peril
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.