Tribal Trouble 2 Beta Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Oddlabs has announced the release of an update to its public beta version of Tribal Trouble 2, the web based sequel to the original lighted hearted real time strategy game of Vikings versus Islanders. TT 2 will allow gamers to play directly from the website and will feature a sales model designed "to fit pockets of all sizes." The update adds a new quest, in-game chat, three new products, and a couple of bug fixes.
Once again Oddlabs has released more updates for Tribal Trouble 2 beta. Among these updates is the new quest, Southern Vegetables, that continues the story of your abducted friend Sigurd the Sponge, where you travel to the tropics and meet the native Africans. The shop has been expanded with new upgrades that will increase the number of peasants at the start of each game and make it possible to raise the ceiling on the total number of units and resources. Chat is no longer limited to the chat rooms, but is now possible in the game by pressing the enter key.Click over to the link below for more information.
• New quest: Southern Vegetables
• In-game chat
• Three new products: Larger quarters, larger armories and extra peasants Boot Camp, Oyster Invasion and Rotten Eggs made easier for beginners
• Warriors returning to an armory will now attack enemies on the way
• Bug fix: Website failed to load occasionally in Safari and Firefox in Mac OS X
• Bug fix: AI tried to train a Lur Blaster without a quarters building
Tribal Trouble 2
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.