Savage 2 Update Sneak Peek
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
S2 Games> has revealed information about the contents of the upcoming 1.7.8 patch for Savage 2: A Tortured Soul, a game which combines elements of first person shooter, real-time strategy, and role playing games. The update includes a variety of bug fixes and the introduction of the new Bunker map, a returning favorite from the original game.
Here's a list of some of the planned changes scheduled for the update:
Version 1.7.8Head over to the link below to learn more.
Savage 2 1.7.8 Patch Info
- Fixed some issues where the hunter would sometimes get stuck in a certain animation.
- Any skills with push-back effects will now apply the push back even if the target of the skill successfully blocks the skill
CC Panel improvements (thanks Stanz):
-Fixed a bug where once the CCPanel was closed your input would still go to the last active input field.
-Fixed a bug where typing in the CCPanel would go to input fields outside the CCPanel.
-Fixed a bug making the input fields sometimes hard to click on.
-Fixed a bug playing the sound when the chat window was re-buffering (each time it was shown).
-Fixed a bug that would play the received sound when sending chat messages.
-Made improvements to some input fields, making them properly retain focus as long as the window has focus.
- New map, Bunker. This is a port of the original Savage 1 map
- Updated blocker on several of our existing maps
- Fixed some spots where players could get stuck on rocks on Desolation
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.