Hoyle Card Games 2009 Digital Download Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has announced the digital download release of Hoyle Card Games 2009 for the Macintosh on its web site. This year's edition of Hoyle Card Games includes Royle Suite, a free online service where you can play with players from around the world. HOYLE includes more than 150 classic games, official rules, tips and strategies.
Step up to the best deal in town and test your skills. Shuffle the cards and deal yourself in to the greatest card games of all time. HOYLE drops you right into the action with more than 150 classic games, official rules, tips and strategies. From classic games like Cribbage to new favorites like online Texas Hold'em, HOYLE Card Games 2009 has something for everyone. Hoyle Card Games requires an Intel Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later, 1.5 GHz or higher processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 64 MB of VRAM (Intel GMA chipsets supported). A 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account are required for internet access. Broadband internet service is recommended.
• All games are based on the official rules from HOYLE , the authority for more than 200 years
• Create your own character with Face Creator, customizing everything from facial features to clothes
• Interactive computer opponents with multiple skill levels to challenge everybody
• Play together on the same computer and challenge your friends and family for bragging rights
• FREE membership: join the ROYLE SUITE, where you will be able to play and socialize with other Hoyle fans online!
• More than 75 card games including: Texas Hold'em, Hearts, Bridge, Crazy Eights, Gin Rummy, Omaha Hold'em, Pinochle, Rummy 500, and much more!
Hoyle Card Games 2009 is available at Macgamestore.com as a digital download for $19.95 (USD) from the link below.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 12, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.