Platinum Arts Sandbox Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Platinum Arts has released version 2.3 of the Platinum Arts Sandbox, a game design tool based on the Cube 2 engine that allows users to create and edit their own worlds in game, even cooperatively. In addition to bug fixes the update includes a new 3D sidescrolling mode, new hot keys, and a new in-game help section.
Updates in version 2.3:
• New 3D sidescroller Mario like mode! Also there is a seperate RPG project, check the wiki!Head over to the page linked below for more information.
Platinum Arts Sandbox 2.3 Download
• Hotkeys that make it easier to save games, add materials, and lots more!
• New in game help section that displays all of the binds/key commands!
• Snow has been tweaked and updated :) Be sure to check out the new version of house :D
• Maps now generate cfgs on save! Also many various map tweaks.
• New main menu theme! To try other themes check out the options menu.
• Loads of new textures and new player skins.
• Tons of under the hood bug fixes and features.
• Thanks to ZKAT of virtualdarkarts.net there is a brand new great looking launcher!
Platinum Arts Sandbox
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 2, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.