Liquid Defense Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nuclear Nova Software has announced the release of Liquid Defense, the company's fourth game for the Mac. In the puzzle game players must manage resources while finding the solution to each level. Liquid Defense features 28 levels levels and a realistic physics engine.
Liquid Defense is a unique puzzle game where you must eliminate all of the incoming water, gas and oil. Each of the 28 levels is carefully designed to require innovative solutions while managing limited resources.Features:
• 3D graphics with simple 2D gameplayMinimum Requirements:
• Realistic Chipmunk physics engine
• Cross platform, play on Mac now, with PCs and Linux versions coming soon.
• Actively developed, constant free updates
• Mac OS X Version 10.3.9 Tiger or laterThe full version of Liquid Defense costs $19.95. A free eight level demo is available from the site listed below.
• Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
• 27MB Hard Drive space
• 32MB of VRAM
• 1.8GHZ or greater CPU recommended
Nuclear Nova Software
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, December 1, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.