StarCraft Updated To Version 1.16
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has once again updated StarCraft, the company's popular sci-fi RTS. In addition to bug fixes Version 1.15 introduces recording of in-game chat for replays, and a new "/reply" command for quickly responding to whispers from other players.
Here is the list of changes in version 1.16:
Feature Changes:More patch information is available from Blizzard's site at the link below.
StarCraft 1.16 Patch Notes
- In-game chat is now saved in replays. Note: whispers are not saved.
- Hitting the Escape key while in the chat room will clear your typed text.
- "/reply" (or just "/r") will send a whisper to person who most recently whispered you.
- Fixed localization issues with "from" and "to" in whispers.
- Starcraft now only uses as much CPU as it needs to run smoothly.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to gain minerals through mutations.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to recycle an upgrading building.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to extend their creep with a drone.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to move Drones over impassable terrain.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Terran players to drop a nuke anywhere on the map.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to pause the game while in the pre-game lobby.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.