Galactic Assault: Prisoner Of Power Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 6 comments
Virtual Programming has added Galactic Assault: Prisoner Of Power to the Deliver2Mac download service. Based on the sci-fi novel Inhabited Island, the strategy game challenges players to battle for supremacy on the planet Saraksh. Galactic Assault features tactical combat, 4 unique races, more than 70 units, and a 3D environment which includes a day/night cycle and weather effects.
Thrust yourself into a deep and harrowing story as four unique races battle for supremacy on the planet Saraksh. Each race possesses and can easily develop distinguishable technologies, leading to the presence of vastly different heavy armored units, transport units and aviation units on the battlefield. Features:
The battles take place among vivid extraterrestrial landscapes in 3D with day and night changes as well as dynamic weather conditions that affect the gameplay.
In addition to the interesting story line, Galactic Assault offers a revolutionary tactical combat system, more than 70 unique units of great power and high-definition visuals that will immerse players in a horrendous story of war and survival.
• Immersive storyline based on the Sci-Fi novel "Inhabited Island"System Requirements:
• 4 totally unique races: Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire
• Realistic battle system (camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, land and air troop carriers)
• Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system
• Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects
• Cinematic Camera mode showing the most dramatic moments
• OS X 10.4.11 or higherGalactic Assault costs $29.95 and is available as a digital download at the link below.
Deliver2Mac: Galactic Assault
• Intel or PPC G5
• GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600 (not GMA950)
• 64 MB VRAM, 512 MB RAM
• 1.6 GB hard disk space
• Broadband connection for Internet play & Product Registration
Buy Galactic Assault
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.