Kivi's Underworld Beta Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released a new beta patch for Kivi's Underworld, the company's casual action RPG title. The 1.001 patch introduces a variety of bug fixes and changes to the game. In Kivi's Underworld players adventure as one of 20 character classes against a variety of dangerous foes.
Here's a list of changes in the beta patch:
• fixed a mod not being able to put quest text in directlyHead over to the link below to read more about the update.
Kivi's Underworld Patch Page
• fixed traps killing a monster and player not getting credit
• fixed not reloading some language specific stuff when changing language on the fly
• now if set loc_language incorrectly it will automatically go back to English
• fixed getSupportedLanguages having trailing / when files are in zip files
• fixed scrollbar on drop down box not working correctly
• made cheat_lock public
• fixed a couple plural spellings of some items
• added showHotKey to widgets
• now powerup slots show you the 1,2,3 hotkeys
• can no longer walk through door at end of Devil's Keyhole
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.