Top Chef Comes To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Macgamestore has announced that the digital download version of Top Chef: The Game is now available. Published by Brighter Minds Media, Top Chef: The Game invites fans of the show and food aficionados to test their skills against fellow chefs in a virtual kitchen. The game features 30 quickfire and 15 elimination challenges.
Whether you're a gourmet know-it-all or a culinary novice, you're invited into the Top Chef kitchen - and the competition is just heating up! Take on the role of a contestant, compete against a line-up of talented chefs, and have your dishes judged by the Host Padma Lakshmi and Head Judge Tom Colicchio. Cook your way through 30 Quickfire and 15 Elimination Challenges, choose from hundreds of ingredients to get the flavor combinations just right, and stay on top of your game - if you don't have what it takes, you could be asked to pack your knives and go! Top Chef: The Game requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later and a 1.2 GHz or faster machine. A free demo is available for download from Macgamestore. The full version costs $19.95 (USD) to register.
Buy Top Chef: The Game
* Find out if YOU have what it takes to be the next TOP CHEF!
* Complete 45 unique challenges to be the last chef standing
* Know your flavors and pick ingredients that not only fit the challenge, but will create a culinary masterpiece
* Race the clock! Any good chef knows that multitasking is a must in the kitchen
* At the Judge's Table, flavors and execution count. See if you make the cut!
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 10, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.