Pony World Deluxe Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 12 comments
Anawiki Games has announced the immediate availability of Pony World Deluxe. The game allows players to create and control their own pony and decide whether it leads a peaceful life with family or chooses to devote itself to working, farming or having fun.
"We wanted to create a game that would give a lot of freedom to players - the feeling of a sandbox game without its downsides," said Roman Budzowski, CEO of Anawiki Games, "so the player has a task to fulfil but still has the freedom of a sandbox game." System Requirements:
Play minigames and win trophies in the beauty contest, the races or the memory game. Earn money to extend and decorate your farm. Plant trees, flowers and bushes or build fountains, umbrellas and much more! Develop your farm for profitable agriculture. Go to the disco or theater, launch fireworks or play hopscotch. The sheer variety of Pony World will keep you entertained for hours!
Pony World Deluxe features heartwarming music and graphics and the freedom to play however you wish - no time limits, no restrictions. A host of items, buildings, locations to explore and activities to try will ensure hours of fun.
* Create, style and control your own ponies
* Decorate your farm with plants, rocks, fountains and more
* Send your ponies to work, or develop your farm for agriculture
* Take your ponies to the disco, theater, park and more
* Earn cash in the memory, beauty contest and racing minigames
* Take on scenarios, or just have fun
* 1.2Ghz CPU Pony World Deluxe can be purchased from the Anawiki web site for $19.99 (USD). A free 60 minute demo for Macintosh is available for download.
Pony World Deluxe
* 512Mb RAM
* Mac: OS X 10.3.9+ PowerPC/Intel
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.