EVE Online Buddy Program Giveaway In Progress
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
CCP Games has announced a Buddy Program Giveaway contest for current subscribers to its massively online multiplayer space game, EVE Online. Until November 6th players will compete to bring the largest number of new subscribers into the game. The winner will receive a Special Edition Commodore EVE Rig.
With FanFest only two weeks away and Quantum Rise bringing technology and content to new levels, now is a great time to be a part of the EVE community. We’re going that extra mile on all fronts, and the Buddy program is no exception. From today until the start of FanFest, CCP will be tracking all Buddy invites to see who locks down the highest number of Buddy conversions from invites sent during that time. The subscriber with the most conversions will become the proud owner of a massive Special Edition Commodore EVE Rig!Contest Rules:
If you haven´t used the Buddy invite system before then now is a perfect time to check it out. Click a link and enter an email address – it’s that easy! Link, rules and specs of the machine are outlined below. Introduce friends to the most immersive MMO on the market and increase your chances to win an incredible gaming rig in the process!
1. Buddies invites that are converted to a subscriber from today (Oct 24th) until November 6th will be counted. Since trials are 14 days we will make the cutoff for conversions on Nov 20th to give your Buddies enough time to decide and enjoy their full trial time.Visit the page below to read more about the contest.
EVE Online Buddy Program Giveaway
2. Participant must be a current subscriber.
3. Buddy invites must be sent out from the Buddy Invite Page so they can be tracked
4. Only conversions from invites sent during this promotion will be counted, conversions from invites sent before Oct 24nd will not count.
5. In the case that two or more Buddies are even as winners, then a drawing will determine the final winner.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.