Righteous Kill Now Available
3:34 PM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Macgamestore today announced the release of Righteous Kill for the Macintosh. Developed by Merscom, Inc, Righteous Kill is a downloadable casual game based on the major theatrical movie released in September. The game is a man hunt for a vigilante on a killing spree through 16 locations containing over a thousand hidden objects. Inspired by the motion picture film, Righteous Kill features clips from the movie and 15 animated levels.
Step into the shoes of Erica Dean as she investigates crime scenes in New York City. With the help of Sergeant Vasquez, Erica will use clues she collects in a number of detective-themed mini games.Righteous Kill requires an Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later. A free demo is available for download from Macgamestore. The full version costs $19.95 (USD) to register.
* Engaging side story to the Righteous Kill movie
* Animated and atmospheric environments
* In-game tutorial seamlessly integrated into the game
* Beautiful but realistic visual style that conveys the New York City setting
* Multiple mini-games bases on detective activities
* Over one thousand objects
* Integrated hint system
* Exciting plot and storyline
Buy Righteous Kill
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.