Vendetta Online Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software has released a new patch for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. The latest update brings the game to version 1.8.38 and includes a variety of new updates, bug fixes, and content additions.
Changes offered in recent updates:
- Reworked early-level Centurion, EC and Revenant license requirements. For more information follow the links below.
- One-time faction standing recovery missions available in Corvus.
- Border Defense turrets now surround nation wormholes in
- New Addon: High-Efficiency Mining Beam.
- Group leaders can now kick players from their group if the
group is not a mission-created group. Use /group kick
- New Courier mission tree.
- New ship: Raptor Mk II.
- Capships will now eject all players when going offline.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.