Depths Of Peril Beta Patch Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released beta patch 1.014 for the Mac version of the action RPG, Depths of Peril. The update includes a variety of changes and bug fixes.
In the game players take the role of a faction leader engaged in defending the barbarian city of Jorvik. Along the way players venture forth to complete quests and fight monsters while at the same time preparing to defeat rival factions in the race to rule the city.
Here are a few of the changes in the latest patch:
• fixed some quest localization issuesClick over to the link below for more information.
Depths of Peril Beta Patch
• now stat bars can set the blinkIntensity
• increased ItemGenerationTries for armorsmith and weaponsmith quests to ensure they drop a reward item
• improved mouse scrollball support
• added a bit of text to explain why every monster doesn't drop a quest part
• localized Left Click stuff in keyboard options
• fixed some localization issues on relations screen
• localized PoisonedSupply variant text correctly
Depths of Peril
Buy Depths of Peril
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.