FATE Released For Mac
2:11 PM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Macgamestore, In partnership with WildTangent, today announced the release of FATE for the Macintosh on its web site. FATE is a fully 3D fantasy action role-playing game where the player takes his/her character through progressively difficult levels of a dungeon, fighting monsters, completing quests, collecting valuable items and gold, and improving the character's attributes and skills along the way.
More about the game:
In FATE you can play as a youthful boy or girl, always accompanied by a little dog or cat. You journey through limitless caverns, dungeons, mines, and tunnels in search of adventure. Each level is randomly generated with countless surprises, magical items, and weapons to discover. Combat more than 100 different monster types, with 400 item types in richly detailed 3D dungeon tile-sets. Gain fame by completing quests and defeating legendary creatures.FATE requires a PowerPC G4 or later and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. A free universal binary demo version of the game is available for download from the Macgamestore web site. The full version can be unlocked for $19.95 (USD).
• Quick AND Immersive gameplay! Play for 15 minutes or for hours
• Richly detailed 3D graphics
• Journey through limitless caverns, dungeons, mines, and tunnels in search of adventure!
• Each level is randomly generated with countless surprises, magical items and weapons to discover
• Combat: Over 100 different monster types to encounter and battle!
• Cast Spells: Defend, attack, heal or escape using countless magical spells
• Collect: Buy/Sell gathered treasures to improve capabilities, or dare to gamble large sums on items that may contain special powers
• Choose your pet! Select a dog or cat to join you on your quests and transform it into powerful creatures
• Gain fame by completing quests and defeating legendary creatures
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.