Star Trigon Now Available For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Namco Networks America has released Star Trigon for Apple's iPod multimedia device. Now available for download from the iTunes store, the game gives players the task of rescuing Uchujin's from the depths of outer space. It features 79 stages, three unique playable characters, and a variety of power-ups.
It's an intergalactic emergency! Help the Star Trigon Team rescue the traveling Uchujin from drifting aimlessly in space. With their special rescue technique, members of the Star Trigon team hop from planet to planet to form Trigons. Save all of the Uchujins before your air supply runs out! With three unique rescue team members to choose from, four difficulty levels, and 79 different stages, your outer space adventure never ends.Star Trigon costs $4.99 and is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods. Follow the link below for more information.
iTunes Store: Star Trigon
• Intuitive and addictive game play that is simple to learn, but tough to master
• 79 different stages spread across four difficulty levels: beginner, easy, normal, and maniac.
• Three unique character to master, each with their own different set of attributes
• A whole new world of fun and vibrant intergalactic graphics
• Enjoy the upbeat soundtrack or listen to your own iTunes library during game play
• Navigate the dangers of outer space and watch out for flares and black holes; interact with various types of planets, such as Toxic, Ice, and Sand
• Collect different power-up items to make your Trigons stronger or longer lasting, increase your speed, and replenish your air supply
• Unlockable content includes never-before-seen levels and the classic hero, Dig Dug.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 1, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.