Spore Origins Released For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Spore Origins, the iPod incarnation of Will Wright's latest sim franchise, is now available for download from Apple's iTunes store. Developed by Tricky Software, Origins players guide their spore creature through the primordial ooze on a quest to evolve and survive. The game features four game modes, 18 levels, six unique worlds, and a one-finger control scheme.
Eat or be eaten when you play SPORE Origins on your iPod. Guide your spore through its evolution and shape its destiny. Devour smaller creatures, explore primordial worlds filled with bizarre organisms, and avoid larger, lethal life forms. Grow from single-cell to complex predator as you rise through levels. Customize your spore, and watch it move to tunes in your iPod. Battle friends by importing their spore into your iPod form the Sporepedia website. Based on the new game from the creator of the Sims!Spore Origins costs $4.99 and is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods. For more information head over to the iTunes page at the link below.
iTunes Store: SPORE Origins
• From the creator of the Sims! An original action-puzzle game based on the highly anticipated SPORE PC Game
• Create and control the evolution of your spore in four game modes
• Guide the action with a simple, one-finger control scheme
• Immerse yourself in a vibrant, primordial world as you play to survive
• Explore and enjoy a vast universe, spanning 18 levels and six unique worlds
• Battle your friends' spores by importing them into your iPod via the SPorepedia website
• Watch the action unfold in the two-hour story mode, with replay-ability, stats, and secrets
• Unique Aquarium mode integrates your iTunes Store purchases
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 1, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.