Vendetta Online Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software recently released two new patches for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. The latest updates bring the game to version 1.8.34 and feature a new ship variant, nine new missions for low level players, a new weapon, and a variety of bug fixes.
Here are some of the changes in the latest updates:
Version 1.8.33:Click over to the links below for more information.
• Added new "Aeolus Light Behemoth" ship variant, 80 cargo, 175 top speed, single Large port.
• Fixed minor problems with Training III and IV missions
• Reworked Training VI mission to no longer stall under certain cases. Please report any problems with this tutorial.
• Nine brand-new missions for lower level players.
• New Weapon: Gauss Canon MkIII
• Sector Changes: Verasi O7 has been modified and now has a test of border defenses.
• New update server and client update architecture allows automatic failover to secondary update server if the primary update server is unavailable.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.