Chalkboard Sports Baseball Now Available For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
D2C Games, a developer and publisher of mass-market downloadable interactive entertainment, has announced that Chalkboard Sports Baseball is now available on the iTunes Store. Developed exclusively for the iPod and its click wheel interface, the game features six ballparks, day and night games, personalized teams, and intelligent computer opponents.
“The iPod is a game platform that offers a remarkably unique interface that is simple and intuitive, with endless possibilities to developers,” said Scott Orr, founder and CEO of D2C Games. “ Chalkboard Sports Baseball is the first game we are bringing to iPod gamers and we have big plans to offer more Chalkboard Sports titles that are easy to play, incredibly fun and user personalized.” Sports fans can purchase and download Chalkboard Sports Baseball for $4.99. The game is compatible with iPod nanos (3rd generation), iPod classics, and iPods (5th generation).
Chalkboard Sports Baseball
• Easy, Pick-Up-and-Play controls optimized for the Click Wheel.
• Personalized teams thanks to FaceMaker™, a unique web-based tool that allows gamers to easily import their own images into the game via iTunes®.
• I-Think AI™: computer players so smart they literally think on the fly.
• Bonus point home run targets and unlockable pitches.
• Quick Play and Playoff modes, six ballparks, multiple camera views, all the sounds of being at the ballpark – even day and night games!
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 11, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.