Mystery Mansion Pinball Available For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Apple's iTunes store has added Mystery Mansion Pinball to its roster of games for the iPod multimedia device. Developed by Gameloft S.A., the game offers players the chance to experience arcade pinball action in a spooky monster filled mansion.
More about the game:
Think you can master the flippers? Dare to enter the spooky haunted house of Mystery Mansion Pinball. you'll encounter disturbing characters that hide within the mansion - from Frankenstein's monster to Vampira - in an atmosphere that boasts the timeless charm of B-movie horror films. Experience the thrill of pinball on your iPod, featuring bumpers, high-scoring chutes, and much more!Mystery Mansion Pinball is available from the iTunes store at the link below and costs $4.99. It is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod Classics, and 5th generation iPods.
Mystery Mansion Pinball for iPod
• Fun and scary setting with lots of familiar characters including Frakentstein's monster, werewolves, vampires, and more
• Design based on real pinball games
• Incorporates the latest pinball machine features, such as five fun mini-videogames that you can play on the machine's LED scoreboard
• Special sound effects, animations, lighting, and detailed 3D graphics reproduce an authentic vintage arcade feeling
• A wide variety of bonuses and unlockable fun modes make the game entertaining for hours
• Easy-to-use iPod controls let you control the flippers independently and even nudge the table.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Monday, August 4, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.