Deliver2Mac Adds Jack Keane
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
The Deliver2Mac download service recently added Jack Keane to its list of downloadable titles. 10tacle Studios' award winning PC adventure game was ported by Runesoft and follows the humorous adventures of Jack as he struggles to solve the mysteries of Tooth Island and his own past.
More about the game:
Colonial England. Under a certain amount of… duress… Jack takes on a job which will not only cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious “Tooth Island”. When Jack’s ship shatters on the mysterious island’s cliffs on arrival and the secret agent quickly becomes a meal for a monster in the jungle, Jack is soon left to cope with the situation on his own. Features:
“ Tooth Island” is ruled by the strange Doctor T, who is cultivating man-eating plants and has his own dastardly plans for the British Empire. And why does he seem to know Jack, who can’t remember ever having been on Tooth Island? What are Doctor T's plans? And what does he know about Jack’s past?
And then there’s the young and naive Amanda, who is filled by an almost fanatical drive to prove her worth. In the beginning the young lady is employed by Doctor T, and part of her task is to track Jack down and take him prisoner. It doesn’t take long before she begins to wonder if she is really on the right side, or if she shouldn’t join her opponent, the charming Captain Jack, instead.
A hair-raising hunt across the length and breadth of the dangerous island finally airs the mystery surrounding Jack’s past and leads to a spectacular showdown with a dark and deadly enemy and his nefarious henchmen.
• 15 different locations and lots of sub-locations Requirements:
• More than 250 different objects which can be used, combined and exchanged
• Dozens of zany characters
• Cinematic storytelling with scads of cut scenes
• Easy entry into play and loads of playing fun right from the start
• Jam-packed with humour
• Perfect orchestral background
• Based on the renowned PINA technology used in “Ankh”
• Play as Jack or Amanda
• Full screen effects, including glow, depth of field and motion blur
• Soft-edged shadows
• Various particle effects
• Dynamic lighting
• MacOS 10.3.9 or higher The game costs $39.95. Head over to the Deliver2Mac link below for more information.
Deliver2Mac: Jack Keane
• G4/5 or Mac Intel with 1.4 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
• Graphic card with 64 MB video RAM
• Also works on GMA950 (MacBook, MacMini
Buy Jack Keane
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.