Battlefield 2142 Mac Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
EA has released version 1.50 of Battlefield 2142. The patch includes several improvements and bug fixes as well as two new community created maps. Brought to Intel Macs through TransGaming's Cider technology, the first person shooter puts players in the role of a soldier in a futuristic setting.
Changes in version 1.50:
Features:Click over to the site below for directions and download links.
Battlefield 2142 Patch Info
• Added community maps, Wake Island 2142 and Operation Shingle
• Added the ability to use widescreen resolutions.
• Added No Vehicles mode.
• Added Conquest Assault mode.
• Changed the volume control for the Commander Voice Over on request of the esports community.
• Changes made to pod steering mechanism to improve control while limiting pod surfing.
• Fixed the loading issue caused by corrupt Radial.cdb file
• Various changes made to prevent cheating.
Buy Battlefield 2142
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.