Depths Of Peril Beta Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released beta patch 1.012 for the Mac version of the action RPG, Depths of Peril. The updated includes a variety of updates and bug fixes including some specific to the Mac version.
In the game players take the role of a faction leader engaged in defending the barbarian city of Jorvik. Along the way players venture forth to complete quests and fight monsters while at the same time preparing to defeat rival factions in the race to rule the city.
Here are a few of the changes in the latest patch:
• removed an assert that was causing problems on MacHead over to the page below for more information.
Depths of Peril Beta Patch
• added Mac min/recommended specs to manual
game will no longer crash if MaxRecruits is modded
• fixed game when minimized on Mac still running at full speed
• increased difficulty of champion, elite, and legendary difficulty modes
• increased monster resistance enhancements
• made rogue and warrior wandering vendors carry better items
• decreased attribute bonuses on magic items slightly
• revenge quests now automatically get deleted if monster can't be spawned
• reworked how allied victory works a bit to make a little more sense
now can move to the next difficulty if you have beaten the story line in the previous difficulty
Depths of Peril
Buy Depths of Peril
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.