Age Of Empires III & WarChiefs Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
MacSoft recently released new updates for Age of Empire III and its expansion The WarChiefs. The patches bring the software to versions 1.0.4 and 1.0.2, respectively. In addition to a variety of bug fixes and improvements the updates also put the games in sync with the PC versions.
Changes in AoE IIIupdate:
• Fixed a crash when switching the game to "Medium" quality shaders on NVIDIA graphics hardware.Changes unique to WarChiefs:
• Fixed problem with water occasionally drawing in the wrong color when using High level shaders on ATI hardware with PowerPC and Mac OS X Tiger.
• Fixed an issue where GameRanger Clients were unable to create a new Home City during setup.
• Fixed a rare problem with cinematic fullscreen fades not working on Intel Macs.
• Fixed a memory trasher in the Home City edit dialog.
• Improved save game compatibility between PowerPC and Intel Macs.
• Fixed a rare Mac Multiplayer connection issue where the Host might hang when rejecting an unrecognized Client.
• The Mac build is now in sync with version 1.12 of the PC Age 3 software.
• Added custom online scenario support for multiplayer games (PC 1.12).
• Fixed some out-of-sync bugs (PC 1.12).
• The Mac build is now in sync with version 1.04 of the PC WarChiefs software.For complete directions and download links head over to the link below.
Age of Empires III Updates
• Added custom online scenario support for multiplayer games (PC 1.04).
• Fixed the Firepit bug and exploit (PC 1.04).
• Fixed some out-of-sync bugs (PC 1.04).
• Fixed the text of some cards, units and techs (PC 1.04).
Age of Empires III
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
Buy Age of Empires III
Buy Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.