Wiz Solitaire 1.32 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Tellini has announced the release of Wiz Solitaire 1.32, a collection of several classic card games (Klondike, FreeCell, Spider...) with the possibility to create deck designs with your favorite pictures. Wiz Solitaire supports different deck formats allowing you to choose between thousands of available card sets or you can create your own decks with the included Deck Editor.
• More than 25 types of solitaireWiz Solitaire requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later and can be purchased for 15 EUR. Registered users are free to upgrade to any 1.x version of the product with trial versions also available on the website.
• Detailed statistics
• Unlimited undo
• "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
• Save games and resume them later
• Resizable window: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution
• Version 1.32 adds Napoleon's Tomb to the included games.
Wiz Solitaire 1.32
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.